Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dr. A.......we all love you

I'm a bit emotional this morning. Memories have been flooding me of my dear friend & old high school counselor, Dr. Anderson. The outpouring of love & support I know the Andersons have received only shows a fraction of how deeply this man is loved.
I've also received a few emails from friends who have shared their incredible stories of how he has impacted their lives.

I have pneumonia, and have been in bed all week so it feels good to be sitting up and writing this morning. Cierra was home the last two days with me, as she wasn't feeling all that well either. She took care of me, surprising me with what she called, "a berry get better platter" Blueberries, oranges & fresh squeezed orange juice. It did help me feel better for sure! However I don't want to imagine how she squeezed the oranges because she was dripping wet when she delivered the platter to me:)

Please please continue to pray for Dr. A's safe return.
Love,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment