Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break was AWESOME!

I am going to have to post our Spring Break Adventures in about 20 different listings! We had a wonderful time up on Guemes:) but first I think I will back up and share some of the awesome memories from when the Brower family came to visit........
It is so fun to be a tourist in your own town. It had been about a year since we visited the Seattle Center & Pikes Place. It never gets old. We even took Cierra out of school for the day so she wouldn't miss out!

Yes I stopped in the middle of the road to take this:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

View from our lunch window!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yum Yum Yummy in my Tum Tum Tummy!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
View from the Space Needle! It was windy and stormy out...but still so beautiful!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment