Sunday, June 6, 2010

Maple Valley Days

It is Tuesday morning. Maple Valley Days begins in 3 days. I am not ready. Everything will start trickling in from the lab....from ARP.....from Rice Studio.....today. I can't wait to get my hands on all the photographs ordered (500 photo cards & 200 large prints) It will be fun framing them and putting some in mats & folders. My friends Heather & Ericka are coming over on Thursday to help me put the photo cards together.
I am so anxious about this whole experience. In a good way though. I am going to be living out one of my ultimate goals as a photographer. To have a place to sell my work, to meet new people, and to be outside in the fresh air while doing so! It is supposed to be in the mid 70s this weekend, so that will make this whole experience ever more sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment