Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Maple Valley Days!!

I'm super tired from this weekend, but it was well worth it! I met so many people, both potential clients and networking buddies! I love owning a small business, it is so rewarding in so many ways. I have become part of this little club of people who are not only very driven, but have so much fun EVERY day with what they love. I was sitting in my booth at one point this weekend thinking how lucky I was, and how I can't imagine doing anything other than what I was doing at that moment. Cierra and Kenny spent a lot of time with me as well down in the park. They acted like they were bored at times, but sure enough they would keep on showing up wanting to hang out with me.
I am also surrounded by the best friends in the world. They came down to see my booth & me, and it felt so great to know I have their support. I want to thank them all, because without them I wouldn't be able to do this. Adam came down to help set up with Kenny. I haven't seen Adam in 13 years.....what a great friend he is. It felt just like old times, listening to those two argue about how to set up the tent.
I sold prints/made High School Senior Appointments/possible weddings for 2011/got my Senior Reps in line for the Fall....so all in all it was a successful weekend! I have a lot of inventory still that I want to get rid of, so I'm going to spend the next 3 days posting great deals on Etsy. So pass it on.......Father's Day Gifts?
Here is a picture of my booth!



No comments:

Post a Comment