Thursday, October 8, 2009

BILL the GOAT!


Missoula Children's Theatre has again come to Lake Wilderness Elementary.  Cierra was so excited, after an incredible experience performing last year in her first play.....Princess and the Pea.  Monday evening they held auditions for K-5th grade.  I was more nervous than Cierra, she told me before she left that morning, "mama, if I don't get a part it will be okay because I love to audition."
I have very strong feelings about their auditions......feeling that if an elementary aged child is brave enough to be in a play, they should receive a roll!  But don't get me started on that:)

When I picked her up I immediately knew she received a part...... she was so giddy yelling that she got the role of Bill the Goat.  Play practice all week (4 hours after school!) performance on Saturday!  I promise to take pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cierra! You'll make a fine goat. Aunt Janel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I cant wait to see the pictures...Im seriously upset that they refuse kids parts though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Power to the goat! Good job Cierra! No doubt, she will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete