Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I just gotta say two words.... DAVID COOK!

My hair has been neglected for quite some time now. Maybe 8 months since I got a trim......a year since highlights?? Awful, I know....but I have become quite the laid back, "who cares what my hair looks like" kinda girl this past year. Kenny has always called me his hippie .....which I love.
I finally made it a point to get my hair cut, even made an appointment. BUT THEN the email came....ya know my favorite weekly email from Ticketmaster telling me who is coming to town??!!

Just so happens that a Mr. David Cook was to be making an appearance the following night at the Showbox......and low & behold............only $25.00 a person!!!! So I quickly did the math.....25+25. Yes, could it be? The tickets for Kenny & I to go would be the same cost as my haircut!

This haircut would have to wait...................












3 comments:

  1. Good choice. Ahh my concert going days...I havent been to another concert since we went to N'Sync. Oh, wait that was my first concert too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Janel by golly I believe you are right! He was giving me the "BABEST" looks all night!!

    Lisa~ I still laugh so hard about that night! Our outfits...our hair....our posters! Next time you come up we must find another one to go to?!

    ReplyDelete