Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feeling OH so GOOD!

I don't know what happened overnight, but I woke up this morning a different person. I have so much energy I don't know what to do with it all! I felt great at the gym...the elliptical is my friend now. When I started back a few weeks ago, I had to use my rescue steroids/inhalers after 15 minutes....but I'm up to 35 minutes on level 5.....and I feel like I could go longer:) Pneumonia really did a number on my lungs this time around. It will be nice to be fully healthy again, able to breathe.
Cierra is in her last day of testing, so tonight we'll have to do something a little special for her. Maybe a pizza party or sundaes or a new book or two:) She has taken this so seriously, maybe a bit too much so. But I am proud of her, she really has worked hard at getting enough sleep and eating a big breakfast.
Planning a bachelorette party for my best girl has been a blast! I love having an excuse to go to the erotic bakery. Yes siree....I mean really, how fun is it? I won't go into detail about what we're doing because I know you are reading this JoD. But lets just say we are gonna have fun fun fun!! It's gonna be like the movie Hangover! our wolf pack it gonna get real big!
American Idol has been such a disappointed to others it seems.....but not to me! I love it! Only 3 more months until the concert!! Speaking of concerts....I'm feeling a bit anxious about them this summer. There are so many people to see and not enough time. So far the tickets I have in my pocket are:
Lilith Fair 7-3 (going to the Gorge with JoDee Sue.....just may have to do Ridgefield the night before too)
Adam Lambert 7-20(showbox! I love it there....just may be my 2nd favorite place!)
American Idol with the munchkin (Aug 20) very excited they will be at Key Arena....places to eat and play before!
Dave (labor day weekend!) I'm so sad that they will not be touring in 2011, so thank goodness we are going all three nights!
*still a maybe on Kings of Leon! my birthday weekend and we don't have the tickets yet....but someone knows they need to get on that!*
Okay, I need to eat then edit some photographs from last week! Think I'll watch last night's Lost while I get caught up!
Oh yeah, Kenny and I are starting a new business. Haven't decided on the name yet, but it will be a photo business. I'll explain more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment