Saturday, May 8, 2010

Maple Valley Days!!!

Yipee Skipee!! I was so excited yesterday when I got a very special letter in the mail......an acceptance letter for Karla DeCamp Photography to have a booth at this year's Maple Valley Days! I really was so nervous to find out if I could participate this year, so it was a huge relief to get the good news. We are celebrating tonight with Kenny's famous crab & shrimp feast! Yum Yum Yum!
June 11-13th @ Lake Wilderness in Maple Valley!!! This is where I will be!
Now the fun begins.......in the next week I will be ordering a few hundred photo cards & framing 40 or so large prints.....matting another 100 or so!!!
I love talking with people, so this is right up my alley:) I just am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment