Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AMERICAN IDOL

Okay okay so I know that I go a bit overboard with my concerts. But I can't help it. I love music. And I love to watch performers live. This summer will in fact be one of the most memorable summers ever...................Sarah McLachlan & Dave Matthews.........IN THE SAME SUMMER!!! And of course American Idol.
Cierra and I watch every year and then go to the concert when they tour the Tacoma Dome. This year we already have a few favorites.
MAMA'S FAVORITES: Lee, Crystal, Didi & Siobhan (still like Andrew too...and Lacey did an amazing job on Brandi Carlile's song last night)
CIERRA'S FAVORITES: Mike, Lacey, Lee, Crystal

Update!!!! Evidently I hit save draft instead of publish on this blog yesterday.....sooooooo I have to update my favorites!

All the same ones for me but I must say Mike did sing one of my favorite songs EVER and did very well....that song makes me cry everytime. Especially when Kate Bush sings it! Cierra gets a big kudos for having him as her favorite:) I also think shirtless Casey did very well. We voted for 6 of the 8 boys last night! I still adore Lee. That sexy Caleb Followill voice he has just gets me everytime!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lee DeWyze is AWESOME....my favorite! However, I liked the Beatles vibes of Alex Lambert, and was surpirsed to see hime go. I too LOOOOOOVE big Mike! Crystal is the only girl I like...I liked Lilly, but she is gone now. I kind of like Lacy...but am on the fence still. I LOVED Andrew in Hollywood, but they are right, he is chasing his performance of Paula's Straight Up, and hasn't ever met it again.
    Lovin the show as always, but I don't think the talent this year stands up at all to the past couple! I don't see anyone in the likes of my David Cook or Adam Lambert or Kris Allen etc....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for sure Lee is awesome!!!! I always have to remember though, that they get SOOOOOOOOO much better as the competition goes on. So they just may get to be some talent that we haven't noticed yet:)
    Yes, David Cook is amazing. I was lucky enough to be about 5 feet from him for 2 hours a few months ago. Between his sweat & Kenny's sweat from being too hot in the room.....I was in heaven!
    I forgot to talk about Alex. What a sweet sweet guy, with an amazing voice. I was very disappointed he left. I think Tim Urban should have gone in his place.
    I was shocked Lilly left! She was mad too...did you see her face?? She has that raw talent like Crystal.
    Can't wait till next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...she was so SHOCKED! It was kind of funny...She totally thought she was safe...I don't think they are supposed to show that kind of thinking they are so much better then another contestant....I love your pics of David when you were there....OH I LOVE HIM! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very pleased with the top 10 now! I always feel so bad for the contestants when they make it to the top 11 or 12 only to get kicked off right before making the tour. But I was just so glad that LEE made it!!!
    I see a Lee t-shirt in my future!

    ReplyDelete