Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh how I love DAVE Matthews......and salmon burgers:)

Last year I swore that I would get my yearly Gorge tickets in pre-sales through the Warehouse! And I followed through and actually did:) It was so worth it!! I got reserved seating for all three nights with VIP parking each night! This will be my 7th year going....Kenny's 3rd. We have yet to figure out where we will be staying....but I have another month or so to figure that out. It would be wonderful to bring our Rhino and go 4wheeling during the day.....then camp for a few of the nights? Oh I'm just so stinkin' excited!



Kenny & I took a morning drive to Enumclaw today and realized that yes, this is where we will live someday. It is just the feeling we get when we drive through.....some may call it redneckish...but I feel like I'm HOME there. It is a beautiful mixture of Alaska and Guemes Island. The mountains surround the farmlands, and there is a drive through Starbucks in the middle of the town. My dream town.
So the plan has been made.....we will find a piece of property within the next year and in a year and a half we will build a garage (similar to moms and dads) on the property. Then while we live in the upstairs loft, we will build our house. With my dad & brother nearby Kenny will have lots of help:) While I'm at the drive thru Starbucks of course! j/k
I also want a pig. Maybe a cow too. And maybe a few chickens.

I just feel very giddy today. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I am all amped up on sugar from the awesome bakery in Black Diamond.

Salmon burgers tonight. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment