Monday, March 1, 2010

Girl Scout Cookies!!!!!

I never knew how much went into selling Girl Scout cookies, nor did I know what a MASSIVE company it is. I volunteered to be the "Cookie MOM" this year for Cierra's Girl Scout troop. A few weeks ago my living room looked like this:) Over 1700 boxes of Girl Scout cookies!



We started site sales this past weekend. Cierra sold at Fred Meyer, Safeway (at two locations), Schucks Auto Supply, and Hobart Market. The girls in our troop sold 217 boxes this weekend, and we still have over 20 sites to sell at:)
Cierra sold up on the island last weekend and sold another 200 boxes all on her own! She is a little selling machine.
Today we sell @ the Goodwill here in Maple Valley with Ellie & Ann. It is a beautiful day outside, so it should be a wonderful day!

So my coffee just exploded in the microwave.......because I have last week's LOST on the upper screen of my computer and I got sidetracked! Wait...Jack has a son? Did I know that? How did that Samari dude end up at the recital? I am so confused!

I need to update my photo blog as well, www.karladecampphotoblog.com
so off I go!
Happy Day everyone!
Karla

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...all I can say about LOST is HUH????
    Did you watch the show that was on the night before the season premier...it was like an update one with unseen footage? I didn't, and Kevin did...and he doesn't seem confused and I AM!!!!! No, we did NOT know he had a son andhe is like 14...so how damn far into the future are they gonna go, and God only knows how that guy was at the funeral...I think it was a past scene, and that the point is that they all knew each other before somehow and wound up on the islad for a reason...and what in the world is the story with whats her name, who had the baby....she had gone nutty! So so confused!

    ReplyDelete