Friday, June 19, 2009

CIERRA's LAST DAY of 3rd GRADE!!!!


I can't believe my little girl is heading into her last day of 3rd grade. This year has proved to be a tough one for her......so many changes in our life in such a short time. Losing her grandfather, moving to a new school, new home......meeting new friends. But this little one amazes me, she fought through and has come out a brave, confident young girl!!
Tonight we will celebrate with her favorite pizza from Frankies! (her 2nd choice....1st being a crab & shrimp dinner:) We'll save that meal for her High School Graduation!
One proud mama,
~K

5 comments:

  1. She so strikingly beautiful. Such a great mix of both you and Kenny!
    Congrats Cierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cierra!
    Amazing how time goes!!! I remember her being so tiny...and it seems like not too darn long ago...but alas...here she is finishing third grade. Oh...I don't know about this time thing. Just keeps moving no matter how we want to hold on!
    It has been a hard year for all of you! I am glad that you all made it through!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do i Look Mama??
    Do you know that Answer?

    I think you Would Say " Yes i Am Beautiful "

    You Are The Best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you Know Mom....I am Starting 4th Grade!!!!(already)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...Today is the First Day of Fourth Grade!

    ReplyDelete