Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Blog Posting!


This is exciting ya'll, my first BLOG. I just like saying the word Blog. Makes me smile. BLOG.
Well I wanted to have a place to write some of my more in depth thoughts......share some photographs....and just have a good time! Plus a few of you wonderful friends of mine have yet to enter the world of facebook or myspace so I wanted to have this place for you!!

I had a photo shoot this past weekend at Pt. Defiance Park in Tacoma. I drug Kenny & Cierra along and bribed them with the ZOO afterward. We had never been to the park down there before....and my oh my was it gorgeous! I want to book shoots down there every weekend! There were wedding photo shoots going on...family's having picnics....people playing tennis.....people doing just about everything!

The Zoo was a blast. I love that zoo. Just had about two and a half hours there and it was the perfect amount of time! Cierra loved seeing the Mercats & the Lemers. Kenny recited quotes from Madacascar the whole time:) I of course snapped away as many pictures as I could....even though many of the arctic animals were hiding away because of the heat!

Well I'm off to brave the 90 degree weather we're having by going for a walk! Take care everyone and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Bloggin world Karla! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Meercat is like..Where Am I!!!!!
    He Is Funny!
    I love you Mama...
    You are the Best Mama..A Girl could ever have!

    ReplyDelete