Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Maple Valley Days Parade!!

Cierra completed her first event as a Girl Scout on Saturday....walking in the Maple Valley Days Parade! On Friday, Kenny & I went to buy her getup down at the Girl Scouts store in Dupont!

I volunteered to the the "cookie" mom this year as well. Not sure what I've gotten myself into, but when I did it at her first meeting all the other moms clapped....so I guess they were happy to not have to do it this year. One mom was even threatened with divorce from her husband last year if she lead the sales again this year! I think I'll be okay:)

Here are some of my favorite photos from the parade!
Love you all-
K


























































2 comments:

  1. I love small town parades! How fun for Cierra and good luck with those sales! Im glad I dont live closer because man I am a sucker for those thin mints and samoas...oh and the tag alongs....the lemon ones are pretty yummy too........oh and the shortbread.
    YUM YUM YUM!
    Good thing Im not eating any sweets this year (inspired by Lizzy might I add) because I might go find me a girl scout right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The one Of only Me in my
    Girl Scout Vest!
    Did you like the Parade...I Did....

    Because I was in It!

    ReplyDelete