Tuesday, June 9, 2009

a Tuesday....


So it has already been a week since I've written on here! I need to get better at this! First off I have a question for you fellow bloggers (Lisa:) how can I look at your site & be your blogger friend?
I want to ask everyone to pray for my friend Amber. She lost her father suddenly this week, and I know how hard this has been for her & her family. We love you Amber and are thinking of you!
We are back to gorgeous sunny weather today, after reaching 100 here last week....the 75 will feel heavenly! Too bad I'm stuck inside all day editing photographs! I will have to venture out a bit....maybe take a few photographs.
This is all for now...
Much love,
me

4 comments:

  1. Im one of those weird moms that keeps hers private...I will send you an invite!

    I miss summers in WA! Seriously they are so beautiful!

    We for sure will keep your friend Amber in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa....and no you are not weird..in fact I need to make mine private too!! And Lis....It's Amber....Our Amber:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously!?! Holy Cow! Please let her know that Im thinking about her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama I love that Picture of the Flower!
    You are the Best Photographer I know....
    You Know everything about Photograghing,
    And MAMA you are Not A Spaz...

    (Okay,maybe you are a little)But that is a Cool thing to be!

    ReplyDelete