Thursday, June 11, 2009

So many websites....so little time....







I love the concept of blogging....I just need to make more time to do so it seems. I officially have 6 websites that I work on.....3 of which are personal/3 business related. So between my photo shoots/editing/reality shows........that doesn't leave much time to update these sites as much as I'd like to! Oh how I love my life! For those of you who don't know yet, Kenny is now self employed. He and our buddy Bob West decided to go into business together about a month and a half ago. They are loving it, and doing really well! I could not be more proud of Kenny and how driven he is. He & I both now are doing what we love to do......so lucky! One thing we've noticed is Cierra's mood since we've made these changes....she is so happy that we are home more and get to go on more family adventures!
Cierra is almost 9, I can't believe it! She is having her party again at Lake Wilderness on Kids Day:) July 18th (mark your calendars!)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.....posted are a few photographs from the park last night. I met up with an old friend from High School...and my MOST AWESOME tennis partner, Kristy! We were freaking out a bit realizing that our 20 year reunion is just around the corner:)
Love to you all,
me

2 comments:

  1. Now you know why I never joined facebook! I love blogging! We love to look back through it! Its like our family journal!

    Thats awesome for Kenny...and Cierra is 9!?! Holy cow where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama....Harper Is So CUTE!
    I love Her Little Face and Voice!
    I love Isac Too!
    He Has the Cutest eyes I ever Seen!

    ReplyDelete