Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cierra is such a kind soul
























Everytime I have a conversation with my daughter, I realize how special & unique she is. I have never known anyone so positive, so kind, and so thoughtful. She is so grown up for only being 9. I am constantly finding little notes around the house from her. "mama, I love you" "mama, I hope you have a great day" "mama, you are the best mom"
Just melts my heart & of course brings tears to my eyes everytime!
I love how she is very aware of others around her, and how they feel. If someone is hurt, or sad...she does whatever she feels is needed to cheer that person up. I look to her every day for the positive energy she radiates, to help me become a better person.
I just adore the changes in her lately. She spends at least a half an hour in the bathroom each morning doing her hair, and nearly as long picking out an outfit. She has wanted a particular haircut for a few months now.....and my friend & fellow photographer/hairstylist Lindsey nailed it. Cierra loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment