Monday, February 1, 2010

PhotoBlog Site

One good thing about being at home for the past 3 weeks with pneumonia is that I've been able to update my PhotoBlog:) I welcome ya'll to come take a look at it....
www.karladecampphotoblog.com
(Still some glitches but hopefully it will all be panned out soon) It took me one full day to figure out how to write a HTML code for the song on my front page to autostart. Ohhhh but it was worth it! I really love Joshua Radin:)

The worst part about this illness is I'm now hooked on like 20 different shows!! That really is nothing new for me, but it's pretty sad that I'm upset that Gossip Girl hasn't had a new episode for weeks now!!

Hope all is well....heading back to the doctor as I think I have a cracked rib from all the coughing I've done:( But the energy is getting back to normal....slowly slowly slowly.
Take care everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment