Monday, February 22, 2010

my dear kitty

Today is one of the saddest days. We had to put our 14 1/2 year old kitty, Zoi down. He has given us such joy, such pain, such crazy mixed emotions over the years. We will miss him dearly. I decided to keep Cierra home from school today because she is devastated, and I didn't want her to sit at school all day and be overwhelmed.
Kenny drove up to Guemes to bury him, while I stayed behind with Cierra. We felt it was a bit too much, and she is a bit too young still to witness this and so we are at home playing games/watching shows/crying.........telling stories of our Zooooshhhh. (that is what she called him)
It is hard to believe that we've had Zoi nearly as long as Kenny and I have been together. I will post a few pictures of him & a few of my funny stories later this week. It is just too sad right now.
He was part of the family, and I love him so much.

I'm glad you are no longer in pain my dear Zoi.......Cierra, mama, & papa love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment